A computer software to manage a hospital

John Egan jegan at dial.pipex.com
Sun Nov 23 23:35:43 EST 1997

Lucaroni wrote:
>  This is the situation: my brother Fabio ... a member of the missionary organization O.M.G. (Mato Grosso Operation). They built a hospital there
and they need a computer software to manage the medicines supply and to
run patients. The hospital is situated at Escoma, a small centre of the
country, so they don't have a lot of pretension. Moreover, as O.M.G. is a
voluntary association, they don't have a lot of money to spend. Could you
give me a suggestion or indicate me someone to consult?

> My name is Filippo and I write from Perugia - Italia.

You might try the E-Sakura System on:-

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/fk14/sakura.htm

It is written specifically for orthopaedic use but may be applied to many
medical discpines.

--

John Egan
E-Tech Ltd., PO Box 970, Sheffield, U.K.
email: jegan at dial.pipex.com