Multiple DNA seq alignment

Rodrigo Lopez rls at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 06:13:36 EST 1997

dmdinauer at SMTPGATE.BCSEW.EDU wrote in message
<9711258804.AA880495225 at smtpgate.bcsew.edu>...

>     I'm looking for DNA sequence software which will align multiple seq's
>     files and show all the differences. DNASIS performs this task readily
>     but I do not currently have this software.
>
>     I'm trying to design PCR primers specific for Aspergillus and Candida
>
>     Any help will be reciprocated,
>
>     David Dinauer
>     dmdinauer at bcsew.edu

You might want to try to use clustalw. This program exist in versions
compatible with pc's, mac's and many unix platforms. You can find
the distribution of this program on:

ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/software/{unix,dos,mac}/clustalw

You might also find interesting to try:

http://www2.ebi.ac.uk/clustalw

Hope this helps!

R:)

begin 666 Rodrigo Lopez.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"DXZ3&]P97H[4F]D<FEG;PT*1DXZ4F]D<FEG;R!,;W!E
M>@T*14U!24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#IR;'- 96)I+F%C+G5K#0I%3D0Z5D-!
$4D0-"@``
`
end