Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at
Wed Oct 1 07:53:59 EST 1997

In article <34324461.4EF3 at>,
	Nathalie Castells-Brooke <mserv at> writes:
> Hi
> A collegue is asking about Clustan : There is a  VAx version (the
> original one) : is there a Unix version Available, or better a Mac one?

	I never eard about Clustan, I know ClustalV, which is the old old
version of ClustalW and ClustalX. For mac, please try:

	If you are not looking for a multiple alignment program,
then, what you call clustan is something I don't know.

François Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France