Clustan

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at chouchen.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Oct 1 07:53:59 EST 1997

In article <34324461.4EF3 at res.bbsrc.ac.uk>,
	Nathalie Castells-Brooke <mserv at res.bbsrc.ac.uk> writes:
> Hi
>
> A collegue is asking about Clustan : There is a  VAx version (the
> original one) : is there a Unix version Available, or better a Mac one?

	I never eard about Clustan, I know ClustalV, which is the old old
version of ClustalW and ClustalX. For mac, please try:

ftp://ftp-igbmc.u-strasbg.fr/pub/ClustalX/

	If you are not looking for a multiple alignment program,
then, what you call clustan is something I don't know.

						François.
--
François Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France