Scientific database

IZEMAN at fns.uniba.sk IZEMAN at fns.uniba.sk
Thu Oct 9 11:40:27 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

I have a huge amount of data containing particular articles with
abstracts in MEDLINE format coming from browsing CCOD and Entrez
Medline for longer time. I am looking for suitable database able to
import references in MEDLINE format. It can be database for general
purposes of specific one designed to work with scientific
information. The database should be able to work with thousands of
queries and perform search with keywords, author name, etc. and
print this information on disk or printer. It could run on MS-DOS
(that one may be sufficient because we don't have all PCs with
Windows 95), or Windows 3.1 or Windows 95.

Does anyone know internet site for free copy of an database program
suitable for scientists ?

Please respond to my e-mail address.

                              Yours sincerely

Igor Zeman