Looking for Mac emulator discussed earlier

Dr. Klaus Eimert eimert at geisenheim.fa.fh-wiesbaden.de
Mon Oct 13 02:50:09 EST 1997

Hi,
I think the emulator you refer to is "Executor" from ARDI. In general I
am quite satisfied as it runs most of my Mac software quite nicely
(including DNA Strider). I do have some problems with other programs,
MacPlasmap, for instance :-(
But other than that it is a great piece of software. You may check it
out at "www.ardi.com" . There is a fully workable demo allowing you to
run it for 10 minutes everytime, so you can check whether it's worth to
spend the money (it is, IMHO - no affiliation ...)
Cheers,

Klaus

Samuel P. Lee wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> A few months ago, a discussion arose in this newsgroup about a PC version of
> Strider. In that discussion, several people noted that a Mac emulator could be
> used to run Strider via Windows. Can someone please remind what the name of
> that emulator was.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sam Lee
> samuel.lee at utoronto.ca
>
> Department of Pharmacology
> University of Toronto

 Dr. Klaus Eimert
 Dept. of Botany
 Geisenheim Research Institute
 Von-Lade-Str. 1                            Phone: + 49 6722 502 469
 D-65366 Geisenheim                         FAX  : + 49 6722 502 460
 Germany                E-mail: eimert at geisenheim.fa.fh-wiesbaden.de