lilio at lilio at
Fri Oct 17 03:56:56 EST 1997

I've selected a list of forums. I want to get every message and read
them off-line. I went to "preferences" to the "select messages.." to
read off-line and selected all the forums I wanted. Now when I connect
to my ISP and "get messages" only the number of messages unread of the
forums but when I get disconnected and try to read them off-line, it
says "tcp error" and no message appears. I know Netscape is looking for
the connection, I mean it's asking me to get connected but it's not what
I want

  Can somebody help me on this PLEASE

         GIGA SYSTEM BBS              |  Telnet: (login: new)