"Inquiry" autoradiography software.

Yoroya yoroya at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 20:50:18 EST 1997

Biomedical researchers and clinicians:

     Interested in an autoradiographic image analysis software that analyzes,
 whole-body, metabolic (glucose utilization and cerebral blood flow), receptor
 (in situ hybridization), morphometric karyotyping, tumor and lesion volume, 1
 and 2-D gel electrophoresis, and grain counting?

     Visit our website to see if this software will enhance your
 autoradiographic analysis needs for your pharmacokinetic or molecular biology
 studies.  Questions or concerns?  Call me.

Bob Hummel
Loats Associates
410-876-8055
http://www.loats.com