Pro/Modeler 3D CAD software, CHEAP!!!

CG Technologies progeek at aracnet.com
Thu Oct 23 23:47:40 EST 1997

To celebrate our new web presence, Columbia Gorge Technologies is
offering an unbeatable price on a PT/Modeler 3D CAD workstation.  Stop
by our website and check out our current promotions at:

http://www.proecad.com/

FEATURED THIS MONTH:

Intel 266i Mhz/512 Cache Pentium II with MMX
PT/Modeler (Pro/E Jr.)
19" Hatachi Monitor
128 meg of RAM
4.3 Gig Hard Drive
24X CD-ROM
Soundblaster Sound Card
High Quality Speaker System
56 Kpbs Modem
Microsoft NT 4.0
Microsoft Office 97 Professional
Network Card 100/10
Standard 101 Keyboard and Logitech Mouse

For a very limited time this system is available for $6995!

Feel free to sign in at our guestbook, fill out our online order form,
or just learn more about the PT/Products line of software.

CGT accepts Visa/MC, Checks, or C.O.D.