Bibliographic software

Peter Hains peter at indy.bio.uts.edu.au
Sun Oct 26 20:15:19 EST 1997

Hello all,

For some time now I have been trying to find a biblographic software to
suit my needs. Currently I am using M$ Access for Windoze 3.11 for all
of my references. However, it does not have the integration into word
processors that Endnote or Refernece manager do. Here's the question, I
need a reference program that runs under Windows 3.11 and is compatable
with Wordperfect 6.0a. Further, it needs to be able to import data from
Access. I can export the data from Access into a delimited form so all
it really needs is to be able to import delimited text. Any suggestions
would be grately appreciated. Please note I cannot Endnote for IBM or
Reference Manager. Thanks to all in advance.

--
---	---			Peter Hains
 \\     //			Toxin Research Group
 //     \\			E-mail. peter at indy.bio.uts.edu.au