Good C compiler for Mac?

Don Gilbert gilbertd at
Wed Sep 10 14:16:48 EST 1997

Check w/ your campus bookstore or other edu software vendor.
Metrowerks Codewarrior is the best, and a full professional
programming package, including C, C++, Pascal, Java and probably
other compilers; including MacOS and MSWin dev environs (at
least my copy had both); with an academic price still around $120
(used to be $99).

Metrowerks does make a special student edition; I haven't seen
it or its price, except is it under $100 in cost.

See  if your campus stores haven't
got it.

-- Don

-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at