JRAK equipment

John Wickham johnshel at real.net.au
Fri Sep 19 00:18:57 EST 1997

********************* JRAK Biosignals Close Out Sale

JRAK Biosignals has made quality equipment for the medical and
research fraternerty for over 10 years. We are quitting this market as
world of physiological reaserch has moved on to other areas such as
biotechnology etc.
Thus we are offering a final opportunity to our customers to get
equipment at a 50%

JRAK will continue to service and support our existing customers, but
will not make
any more equipment of this type.

This is a list of our current stock, selling for 50% of the list price.

List Price
Instrumentation Racks
	1x	RK8	Instrumentation Rack (240V)

Rack-mounted modules
	1x	SA.1	Dual channel Scaling Amplifier
	1x	PA.2	Pressure Amplifer
	1x	WD.1	Window Discriminator
	1x	ST.1	Isolated Stimulator
	1x	BA.1	Biological Amplifier
	1x	BA.2	Isoloated biological amplifier
	2x	NR.1	Nerve Ratemeter
$1090 ea
	1x	EI.1	EMG Integrator
	1x	IA.1	Intracellular/Microelectrode
	1x	F.1	Dual channel Signal Filter
	1x	MA.1	Audio Monitor

Stand-Alone Units
	2x	BA.2b	Isolated Biological Amplifiers
$1425 ea
	1x	IA.1b	Intracellular/Microelectrode Amplifier
	1x	MA.1b	Audio Monitor

Analogue-Digital Converter
	1x	JLINK A/D Converter - with JVIEW software

Prices are in $AUS, FOB melbourne and exclude sales tax.

Reply to johnshel&real.net.au  or david.walker at med.monash.edu.au
for further information.