problem wih MSAccess

Wed Sep 24 10:09:38 EST 1997

Hi all,=20
I 've got a problem with MSAccess and I 'd appreciate if somebody could help=
Well, it goes like that:
 I 've first worked with MSAccess for win 3.1 without any problem, and when
I dicided to pass to the win95 version, the problems started.
So, when I open my parameter queries,whose tables consist of only English
text,everything works properly, but when I open some parameter queries whose
tables consist of English and Greek or only Greek, then the answers I get
contain apart from the information I asked for, and other information which
has nothing in common with the one I asked for.Do you have any idea what is
going on?

Thank you very much in advanced

Stelios Papaioanou - student of Medicine
e-mail:steli at
Stelios Papaioanou
e-mail:steli at