Proteolytic map, freeware or web site?

Uncle S UncleS at interzon.com
Wed Apr 8 00:17:16 EST 1998

Uncle S wrote:

> here's the site
> http://www.proteometrics.com/
>
> be warned, it runs on java, so turn that language on in your browser.

Just to clarify, the default page at the proteometrics site is a java
based menu system, PAWS isn't.  [Well, they offer a netscape plug in
version of PAWS that may well be, but that wasn't what I meant]

> http://www.proteometrics.com/version2.html

This one has no java, but does contain a table.

> http://www.proteometrics.com/version1.html
> (bare bones)

This one is for old versions of lynx or mosaic.  It rather reminds me of
my homepage in its "15 minutes with HTML" simplicity.

Shamus

--
The difference between love and hate is: hate lasts.
	-Bukowski