Proteolytic map, freeware or web site?

Uncle S UncleS at
Wed Apr 8 00:17:16 EST 1998

Uncle S wrote:
> here's the site
> be warned, it runs on java, so turn that language on in your browser.

Just to clarify, the default page at the proteometrics site is a java
based menu system, PAWS isn't.  [Well, they offer a netscape plug in
version of PAWS that may well be, but that wasn't what I meant]

This one has no java, but does contain a table.

> (bare bones)

This one is for old versions of lynx or mosaic.  It rather reminds me of
my homepage in its "15 minutes with HTML" simplicity.

The difference between love and hate is: hate lasts.