Win95 - Deleting Run Selections?

nospam Willy A Verheulpen willy.verheulpen at imol.vub.ac.be
Thu Apr 9 07:12:28 EST 1998

In article <6ghrt0$nnn$1 at gwsun.medinf.mu-luebeck.de>, "Lars Komorowski" <larskomo at physik.mu-luebeck.de> wrote:

>Dennis Richmond schrieb in Nachricht ...
>>I have a question about win 95 version?.  When you select run from the
>>start menu you get a window with your last selection and a scroll down
>>button of past selections. Does anybody know how to delete this list?
>>
>>Dennis J. Richmond  djrichmo at iupui.edu
>

>In your Windows directory is a directory called "Recent". Delete the files
>in it.
>Lars

Or get Powertoys from MS (free download) .. The TweakUI let you set all the
'histories' that you want to be cleared at boot time ...

HTH

Willy Verheulpen    Institute for Mol. Biology & Biotechnology
Brussels Free University             Scientia Vincere Tenebras
Paardenstr 65       B-1640 Sint Genesius Rode       Belgium
remove (nospam) in the address to reply ....