Win95 - Deleting Run Selections?

nospam Willy A Verheulpen willy.verheulpen at
Thu Apr 9 07:12:28 EST 1998

In article <6ghrt0$nnn$1 at>, "Lars Komorowski" <larskomo at> wrote:
>Dennis Richmond schrieb in Nachricht ...
>>I have a question about win 95 version?.  When you select run from the
>>start menu you get a window with your last selection and a scroll down
>>button of past selections. Does anybody know how to delete this list?
>>Dennis J. Richmond  djrichmo at
>In your Windows directory is a directory called "Recent". Delete the files
>in it.
Or get Powertoys from MS (free download) .. The TweakUI let you set all the
'histories' that you want to be cleared at boot time ...

Willy Verheulpen    Institute for Mol. Biology & Biotechnology
Brussels Free University             Scientia Vincere Tenebras
Paardenstr 65       B-1640 Sint Genesius Rode       Belgium
remove (nospam) in the address to reply ....