Look for signal peptide prediction software??

Paul Edward Kowalski kowalski at unixg.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 15 17:46:23 EST 1998

I've used the SignalP server on the web with good results. It uses an updated
version of the "weight matrix" of von Heijne, which is as far as I
understand, the gold standard of prediction. It's at

http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/services/

Good Luck

Paul

 Jlulchen
(jlulchen at aol.com) wrote: : Dear all,
: Are there any popular signal peptide or transmembrane protein prediction UNIX
: based software available in the net?? I hope I can download these programs and
: try some of  my DNA sequence dataset. Many thanks!

: Jin