Consed Java alternative

josephryan at yahoo.com josephryan at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 08:53:01 EST 1998

Here are a couple more Trace Viewers I forgot to mention in my last post:

WashU CORBA trace viewer -
http://genome.wustl.edu/gsc/pkg/traces/trace_test.html
Examine EST DNA sequencing traces (Needs JDK1.1 support)

EBI CORBA trace viewer -
http://o2-2.ebi.ac.uk/~jparsons/work/est_assembly/traces/traces/trace_test.ht
ml Examine EST DNA sequencing traces (Needs JDK1.1 support)

--Joe