CAN NOT DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL SOFTWARE AT http://www.leeds.ac.uk/

Jorge Hernandez Torres jhernant at UIS.EDU.CO
Wed Apr 29 17:48:39 EST 1998

Hi netters!

I'm looking for somme help. I'm trying to download the The BioNet
Software Compendium from the http://www.leeds.ac.uk/
bionet/compend/contents.htm adress. Each time the system refuses to
transfer the programs to my PC even trying connection by FTP (acces
denied to anonymous user). I'm very interested to get the Molecular
Biology & Genetics programs, e.g., Foreign Gene Expression in Yeast Genetics
& Mapping The Lac Operon, Molecular Genetics of a Virus SimLife
Scenarios. Q: Is there any restriction to download this files? It should
be necesary any password? I understood that this is free educational
software. Thanks a lot for any help.

Prof. Jorge Hernandez Torres

 //=\    	Ph.D. Jorge Hernandez Torres
 \=// 		Prof. Biologia Molecular
  //=\ 		Director Escuela de Biologia
  \=//   	Universidad Industrial de Santander
   //=\  	Apartado Aereo 678
   \=//		Bucaramanga, Santander
    //=\ 	COLOMBIA
    \=//	Tel. 6344000 Ext.2354 Fax. 6346149