Scientific Misconduct, Thomas Jefferson University, and Roger J. Pomerantz

Arnoud van Vliet arnoud at vanvliet.u-net.com
Thu Apr 30 17:54:06 EST 1998

Shouldn't you at least sign your mesage with your name and
affiliation, so that the readers know what or whether you have
anything to gain by all this? You could be the dr. Bagasra that you
say is the only innocent person.

No anonymous messages please! And why post this on the proteins
newsgroup?

And I agree about waiting for more proof, one newspaper article is not
a lot to base your opinion on.

cheers
Arnoud

Leicester, UK