Bioinfomatics and PhD

Georg Fuellen fuellenSPAMSTOP at
Wed Aug 5 06:06:43 EST 1998

In article <35BA5852.FCA34F1E at>, Francisco Pereira <Francisco.Pereira at> writes:
|> Hello
|> Could anybody tell me a good URL with links to Bioinformatics
|> information ?
|> I was also looking for good places to do a PhD in that area.

Some EU programs in biocomputing/bioinformatics are listed at
(If you know a link that would fit there, just mail it and I'll fwd.)

A collection of course syllabi is also available via
(Again, any comments, additions, corrections, etc would be welcome !)

Here are some lists maintained elsewhere:

best wishes,
Georg Fuellen
Univ. Bielefeld, Research Group in Practical Comp. Science