Database Discount

Robert Negm negm at
Thu Aug 20 16:18:54 EST 1998

I am writing to inform you all that today until September 30, 1998, the
retail price of StrainMan 1.0 will be discounted 50% to $495 for
industry and $395 for academic sales. In addition, bulk order discounts
are available such that if you buy 10 copies you will receive a 10%
discount, if you buy 20 copies, then you will receive a 20% discount,
and up to 50% for up to 50 orders. Thank you for evaluating a product
from Caesar Software, LLC. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Robert Negm, PhD
Scientific Advisor,
Caesar Software, LLC
negm at