clustal IS y2k compliant.

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at
Tue Dec 8 03:06:07 EST 1998

	Funny isn't it?

	We are floaded of messages from people who ask : "Is Clustal{X,W} y2k
	compliant ?" . Because we can't answer that this question is quite...
	[Please add your own here], I think I have to officially announce that
	Clustal programs are y2k compliant.

		Even if I feel a little bit ridiculous.

P.S.: y2k seems to be the geek and most technocratic term for year 2000
P.P.S.: Yes, ClustalX is using a timestamp in the headers of the postscript
file. But this is the system timestamp, nothing is done with it, just copy.
François Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France