clustal IS y2k compliant.

Peter Rice pmr at
Tue Dec 8 04:59:06 EST 1998

see_sig at (Richard P. Grant) writes:
> In article <74imlf$lsp at>, jeanmougin at
> wrote:
> >         Clustal programs are y2k compliant.
> Giggle.  Hey, my wristwatch is y2k compliant! :-)

Maybe so, but for how long? You can buy "millenium countdown clocks" that
tell you how many days to the start of year 2000 but they only come with a
"one year guarantee" :-)

Come to think of it - what does a "millenium countdown clock" show when
Y2K does arrive? Reset to a Y3K countdown perhaps?

Peter Rice                | Informatics Division, The Sanger Centre,
E-mail: pmr at  | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967     | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, England
Fax: (44) 1223 494919     | URL: