Neuroanatomy of C. elegans for Computation (need software)

Oguz Yetkin oguz at
Fri Dec 11 17:58:43 EST 1998

I hope this is not off-topic for any of your groups.

I recently got a hold of _AY's Neuroanatomy of C. elegans for Computation_
by Achacoso and Yamamoto (1992).  I am interested in experimenting with an
artificial neural network model based on the neuroanatomy of C.elegans, and
the book does come with two disks.

Unfortunately, the disks are old 5.25 low density disks, and have been rendered
unreadable by time.

Does anyone have information on where I can find the data/software contained
on these disks on the internet or somehow contact the authors (a night
of web searching has been rather fruitless).  If not, any information pointing to neural net data based on actual anatomy would be appreciated.

Please e-mail all responses

thanks in advance

Oguz Yetkin
oguz at