Red Hat Linux 5.2

Alan Williams Alan at
Thu Dec 17 10:18:07 EST 1998

Is this the OFFICIAL Redhat which runs for arround $45, or an
unofficial version. You can get the unofficial versions (but legal)
for ~$5 from

Barry Cisna <brc at> wrote:
:     I have the newest version of Red Hat Linux ,on CD.
:     This Cd includes several tools<and help pograms for setting up
: RHL5.2,along with extensive diagnostics.
:     Cost is $15US, plus postage to you.
:     Pay by bank/postal Money order.
:     Send me your mailing address ,Ill mail it the following day.

Alan Williams           (finger alan at for pgp public key)
University of California, Riverside   "Where observation is concerned,
Dept. of Botany and Plant Sciences     chance favors the prepared mind."
Alan at                               -- Louis Pasteur