Algorithm for Restriction Enzyme Analysis

bioinfo at bioinfo at
Thu Dec 31 00:04:36 EST 1998

Hi All,
I am in trouble. I am developing an algorithm for restriction enzyme analysis
but it is taking too long. The reason is because there are so many degenerate
bases in the DNA sequence and thus it takes very long to analyze for all of
them considering the possible combiantions they make. All the more the
recognition sequence also have degenerate bases. Is there anybody out there to
help me optimize the algorithm? Yes, there is. So thanking in advance to all
those who respond.
Ravi Gupta.
Research Scholar
DA University, M.P., India.