Alpha Innotech ProScan RFLP software - Opinions?

Dr. Robert Rumpf rrumpf at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue Feb 3 13:44:46 EST 1998

We're looking for some good software that will analyze band patterns from
multiple reactions and establish a profile database which can then be
searched for pattern matches.  We've seen literature on the Alpha Innotech
ProScan stuff and were wondering what the net opinion was.  Is there
anything better out there?  We can use PC or Mac but prefer Mac by far...

* Dr. Robert Rumpf - rumpf.1 at osu.edu - http://www.marcon.org/users/bob *
*       It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion           *
*       By the beans of java, my thoughts acquire speed                *
*       The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning      *
*       It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion           *