need help.....

cda classads at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 11 09:45:50 EST 1998

I am finding a real-life example in which the software development
project was completes throught the use of prototyping. This is for my
assignment, and I am having difficulties in finding such info over the
net, so I've think of getting help from the usenet, from you people
out there.
Please send me the info , like URL where to find the information, your
email address(to get contact with u). If you have experience this
process yourself, please write to me the story including the following
areas:
- description of the software, its nature and application area;
- a brieft write-up on the prototyping methodology of development;
- why the prototyping method is particulaly suitable for the
development of this software;
- how the software was acctually developed using this methodology.