Jobs: C/C++ Programmers, Tech Reps needed, Entry Level & Advanced

Ray Smith ray at mediacy.com
Thu Feb 19 13:54:27 EST 1998

Due to incredible growth, Media Cybernetics is seeking highly motivated
individuals to join our team.

Media Cybernetics is the world's leader in analytical imaging software
development.  Our products are used by top researchers and analysts
around the globe to solve problems and provide answers.  We offer a
challenging, state-of-the-art environment, and a very competitive
compensation and benefits package.

Our main offices are located in Silver Spring, Maryland, minutes from
the historic attractions and scenic parks of Washington, D.C. and
Northern Virginia, and within walking distance of Metro and MARC rail
stations.  We also have offices in New York, The Netherlands, and
Singapore.  Media Cybernetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

The following positions are for openings in our Silver Spring, Maryland
location. Please fax resume to 301-395-3305 or visit
<http://www.mediacy.com/employ.htm> for more information.

1) *Technical Service Representatives*
Media Cybernetics is seeking highly motivated individuals to provide
technical support to our dealers and end-users .  Image processing and
hardware integration experience is a huge plus. Qualified candidates
will possess the following:

*Experience in analytical image processing
*Proficiency with Visual Basic
*Outstanding written and verbal communication skills

2) *Associate Programmers*
This entry level position is your ticket to the world of analytical
image processing with Media Cybernetics as its world leader.  Your
college degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and your
willingness to learn new things in the Windows world are required.
Knowledge in Image Processing, C/C++ programming, Visual Basic, and
Internet protocols are plusses.

3) *Software Engineers / Programmers*
Successful candidates will be have 2 or more years of experience
developing C/C++ Windows software.   Successful candidates will be
dynamic, team-oriented, have good communication skills, and be ready to
take on new challenges. As a strong team member, you'll have the
opportunity to design and develop software components. Experience in
developing ActiveX control and using it in Visual Basic or Visual C++ is
a definite plus.

4) *Senior Programmers*
Successful candidate will have 5-10 years of programming experience
including C/C++/MFC and Windows programming, project management and team
leadership,  and internal/commercial software life cycle.  Image
processing, database, ActiveX, or Visual Basic experience is a plus.
Media Cybernetics offers a large amount of freedom in terms of your
design and implementation.  This is an opportunity to use your
leadership skills to their fullest.