16-bit TIFF viewer?

Enrique Castro ecastro at eucmax.sim.ucm.es
Tue Feb 24 13:28:46 EST 1998

Hello,
  I wonder if any one knows of a shareware/freeware utility to view and
print (HP printers) 16 bit TIFF files (in DOS or Win 3.11, not win95). I
am thinking in something small. I do know that programs like Photoshop
can do it. In fact I have an image analysis system, where I _adquire_
the TIFF images and I can manipulate them. But I want to distribute the
files to some colleagues in the University (I cannot share the software
due to licensing).
  I have looked through VSL database, but I have got only 8-bit or
truecolor (24 bit) TIFF aware programs.

  Thanks a lot

Enrique Castro
ecastro at eucmax.sim.ucm.es