Conversion software from JCS

Dennis W. Jay, Ph.D., DABCC djay at fidnet.com
Sun Jan 4 18:15:06 EST 1998

Are you looking for a program to convert medical lab tests from common
to metric units and vice versa? Jay Clinical Services now has a program
which converts to and from common and metric units for over 300
analytes. JCSConvert runs under Windows 95 or Windows NT and requires
about 3 Mb of disk space. The database is in ASCII format which allows
the user to add other analytes as needed by editing with Notepad or any
other word processor. Since I'm on the computer a lot, I wrote this
program to aid in interpreting analyte values from the literature. I
find this program particularly useful when browsing through articles on
the net.

If you would like a copy, please send a check or money order made out to
Jay Clinical Services in the amount of $49.95 to the address below.

If you would like further information, I would be glad to talk to you
either by phone or e-mail.
--
Jay Clinical Services	Clinical Laboratory Software & Consulting
303 Market Street	573-834-2112 (Office and voice mail)
			e-mail: djay at jaycs.com