a multiple alignment program wanted?

Georg Fuellen fuellen.SPAMSTOP at REPLY_TO.HEADER.IS.SET.OK.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Jan 21 09:39:11 EST 1998

In article <19980112001200.TAA10490 at ladder02.news.aol.com>, jlulchen at aol.com (Jlulchen) writes:
|> Hi,
|> I need a UNIX or other machine based program to do multiple alignments analysis
|> of DNA sequences. Currently I am using clustalw to do the analysis download
|> from NCBI site. Is there anyone who knows other software to do multiple DNA
|> sequence alignments other than clustalw? Many thanks if you can give me info
|> how to get the software!

I maintain a list of multiple sequence alignment resources at
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/Curric/MulAli/welcome.html
Additions, corrections, comments and critique are welcome, as always.

best wishes,
Georg Fuellen
Univ. Bielefeld, Research Group in Practical Comp. Science
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/welcome.html