Accumulation Curves in MS Access

Eddy Cannella cannella at
Sat Jan 24 02:31:35 EST 1998

Has anyone attempted to use MS Access to calculate accumulation curves
for species over time. The programme should count the number of new
species on every consecutive date for a range of dates. I have
attempted this using the crosstab query but found it unsatisfactory as
I have to print out the results and manually count the new species for
each date. If anyone has managed to programme this into their access
database I would very much like to hear from them.

Thanks in advance.

Eddy Cannella
cannella at
116 Carr St