Commercial E-Mail and Address Service

G. I. linus at citycom.com
Sat Jan 31 19:38:40 EST 1998

Plenty of people out there are willing to TAKE your money.  Many people
have bulk friendly account's that are down – out of service – done!  They
won't tell you that of course. It's a dirty industry folks.  If you want it
done right and responsibly, with regularly cleaned lists, let us do it for
you.

We are your one stop Commercial E-Mail Service.  Very competitive pricing,
QUALITY JOBS and targeted mailings available.  We do the e-mail advertising
for your business or opportunity.  We will do any type of mailing except
adult oriented.  (We can refer you to a company that can.)

Contact us for prices and more information.

G.I. E-Marketing
mailto:contact at netlimit.com