Sequence Analysis Windows 95?

Christopher Hopkins chopkins at
Wed Jul 8 14:10:48 EST 1998

greg at wrote:

> Christopher Hopkins (chopkins at wrote:
> Well done on creating a comprehensive and ambitious piece of
> software and allowing it to be freely used.

Thanks. ;)

> : versionof the Win32 API as well as MFC for Linux.
>                                      ^^^
> I suppose this explains the huge size mentioned in a previous post
> in this thread;

Actually, the source tree is outside the realm of MFC. All of the VC++
and source code that make Prophet take up about 150 meg. One thing I
mention about distributing the source code (and a rather important one)
is that
the code is copyrighted by the NIH and they do not wish to distribute
the code.

Chris Hopkins