GDE under Solaris 2.6

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at
Thu Jul 9 02:34:54 EST 1998

In article <6o0kgr$28s$1 at>,
	frist at (Brian Fristensky) writes:
> I have heard that Solaris 2.6 may not run OpenWindows
> applications. I don't know to what extent that may
> be true. Has anyone tried running GDE under Solaris 2.6?

titus_bin_> ./gde ./gde: fatal: open failed: No such file or directory
titus_bin_> uname -a
SunOS titus 5.6 Generic sun4d sparc SUNW,SPARCserver-1000

	Well. Perhaps could we find libxview for Solaris2.6

	Someone saw something like that?

François Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France