Graphing packages

David Klurfeld dklurfe at lifesci.wayne.edu
Mon Jul 13 15:15:10 EST 1998

I too have the programs you list and find myself using DeltaGraph more
than any other.  It has anice array of graph formats, particularly if
your idea of "presentation" is on slides. Their web site is
http://www.deltapoint.com  The only annoying habit of the program is
that because it is ported from the Macintosh, memory handling is a bit
finicky so it often wants to be the first thing loaded after Windows.

--
David M. Klurfeld, Dept of Nutrition & Food Science,