Sequence Analysis Windows 95?

Christopher Hopkins chopkins at
Mon Jul 13 09:05:41 EST 1998

Tom -

No. Prophet was originally released as trial-then-pay software. However, the NIH
since decided to let the package go for free. We didn't remove the license dialog
1. it provides us a way to gauge how much use Prophet is getting and 2. we didn't
want to release a new package without the dialog due to other untested
If you wish, you can email prophet-help at and receive your free registration

Chris Hopkins