Free quality control software

Philippe MARQUIS philimar at easynet.fr
Wed Jul 15 16:21:49 EST 1998

My web site has received many visits after my offer of a free quality
control software for clinical chemistry. As many people seem to be
interested, I am preparing an English version with the kind help of an
English native. It will be ready in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the critics of the French version. Some little bugs are
already corrected and the possibility to change the decision limits is
added. Any idea will be wellcome if it does not impair the simplicity
of use.

French version at http://perso.easynet.fr/~philimar/

Dr Philippe MARQUIS
Service de biochimie-immunologie