CHIME molecule plugin; Kaput?

greg at franklin.burnham-inst.org greg at franklin.burnham-inst.org
Wed Jul 15 19:13:29 EST 1998

Hi, I have been trying to download the Chime molecule plugin from the
mdli site, but the downloads are no longer there; no examples relating to
chime either. I was about to start a project that used the plugin
extensively,  rather than using VRML which is overkill for what I have in
mind, but it's going to be of no use unless the plugin is freely available.

Does anyone know what the current status is? I'm concerned that if I start
a project, this will happen again, or a fee will be required for using
the plugin.

Thanks for any help.

Greg

Computational Biology