CHIME molecule plugin; Kaput?

T. Chyau Liang tliang at
Thu Jul 16 14:32:32 EST 1998

Chime is still available.

In article <6ojgj9$gvh$1 at>,
greg at () wrote:

Hi, I have been trying to download the Chime molecule plugin from the
mdli site, but the downloads are no longer there; no examples relating to
chime either. I was about to start a project that used the plugin
extensively,  rather than using VRML which is overkill for what I have in
mind, but it's going to be of no use unless the plugin is freely available.

Does anyone know what the current status is? I'm concerned that if I start
a project, this will happen again, or a fee will be required for using
the plugin.

Thanks for any help.

Computational Biology
The Burnham Institute