non-parametric QTL analysis

Vladimir V.Vasilchenko vvv at gis.rnd.runnet.ru
Tue Jul 21 09:03:59 EST 1998

Hi,
one year ago I saw excellent statistical package "Statistica" with full
Windows 95/NT support, user-friendly interface and numerous methods inside.
If you don't like to write program and prefer to work in "user mode" - this
package for you!

Hope this helps,
Vladimir V.Vasilchenko

http://www.gis.rnd.runnet.ru/team/default.htm