POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Bioinformatics engineering positions (California)

Molecular Applications Group hr at mag.com
Mon Jul 20 23:30:54 EST 1998

Molecular Applications Group (MAG), based in Palo Alto, California is a
pioneering bioinformatics software company. We have the following
vacancies in our engineering department:

           Senior Software Engineer/User Interface Designer (ME03)
           Senior Software Engineer/Database (ME04)
           Senior Software Engineer/C and Java (ME05)
           Manager, Research Engineering (ME06)
           Manager, Computing Services (SysAdmin) (ME07)
           Project Manager, External Collaborations (ME08)

For further details, please see the job descriptions at:

            http://www.mag.com/jobs/development.html