Free Elisa program (Titri): Acquisition - handling - calculation of data

gestur_vidarsson at my-dejanews.com gestur_vidarsson at my-dejanews.com
Fri Jul 31 06:23:09 EST 1998

Dear reader,

If you are reading this, it is because that you requested this
information when you downloaded a program for acquisition and handling
of ELISA data called Titri.

A new version of the a program for acquisition and handling
of ELISA data (Titri) is available on a new location.
The new versions are 4.74 (16 bit version for win 3.1 and
above) and 5.01 (32 bit version for win 95 and above).

One must fundamental new feature is that it is now totally “nag” free
and 100% functional without any time limed.

You can download the program from:

http://members.tripod.com/~gestur/programs/titri.htm

* To install - run the distribution EXE file (Titri.exe or Titri32.exe)
  to unzip necessary files to a temporary folder.  Then run "Setup.EXE"

* This software is totally free for all possible uses.

* Version 5.01 is virtually the same as 4.74, but compiled
  using Visual Basic 5.0 instead of VB 4.0 (respectively).  This might
  result in some bugs, but also, according to Microsoft, in faster
  code.

* Source code is available upon request

* I do not support this software anymore, as I have other
  things on my mind.  Do not hesitate, however, to ask me any
  questions regarding it.  I will gladly answer them.

* One problem, that I do not want to overcome unless rewrite the
  whole program:  Due to the situation of the (computer) world today,
  especially few years ago, and the fact that cultures differ
  slightly in terms of usage of various symbols, I have decided
  that this software

  WILL ONLY FUNCTION PROPERLY IF YOU USE THE PERIOD (".") SYMBOL
  FOR THE DECIMAL SYMBOLS.  PLEASE CHECK YOUR SETTINGS BEFORE PROCEDING
  (in the control panel / Regional or International settings).

* Although it is not very well written, I encourage you to use the
  help file (press F1).  A little more detailed documentation can be
  found in the "Titdoc.zip" Microsoft Word file.

Happy computing!

Gestur Vidarsson
http://members.tripod.com/~gestur/programs/titri.htm