Mark-Recapture Ecological Software?

Robert P. Gendron rgendron at grove.iup.edu
Fri Jul 31 09:10:18 EST 1998

Ronald Goldberg wrote:

> Can anyone suggest any good general software packages for ecological
> studies?  Specifically programs to analyze population size, age, and
> growth from mark-recapture data.  Many thanks!

I have developed a program (PopSize) which I use in my ecology class for
teaching the mark-recapture method.  It is primarily a teaching tool and
may not be appropriate for what you want to do, but you are welcome to
use it if you want.  It is freeware and can be downloaded at my website

        http://www.iup.edu/~rgendron