Need your help: Where can I find free MacPPP

Richard P. Grant see_sig at
Thu Jun 11 02:50:19 EST 1998

There is a perfectly good PPP on the OS 8.0 CD.  It's better than anything
that was written for sys 7.x.  You might have to use the installer to get
it, but it's worth doing that to make sure you have OT installed.

In article < at>,
qfang at GASOU.EDU ("Q. Quentin Fang") wrote:

: Hi there:
: I would like to connect my home Mac (Power PC) to our university ppp
: server.  Where can I download a free Mac PPP program for Mac OS 8.0?
: Thanks in advance.
:    -- Q.  Quentin Fang
:        (qfang at

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil  | rgrant at
Senior R&D Scientist       | work:
Cambridge Molecular        | home:
      -- Standard corporate disclaimers apply --