articles listing software

Dave Goldman dave at
Mon Jun 29 00:03:34 EST 1998

In article <35961819.0 at>, "PC" <notpc at> wrote:

> I'm looking for database software that allows to insert data about
> scientific articles (name, author, date, abstract, etc.) and search for
> keywords in such articles.

There are several such programs available. One of these is the one made by
our company: PAPYRUS.

You can read all about PAPYRUS at our Web site, <>. Please
e-mail us directly (at sales at if you have any questions you'd like

-- Dave Goldman (dave at              Research Software Design
   503/796-1368, fax 503-241-4260           2718 SW Kelly Street, Suite 181
   The PAPYRUS Bibliography System          Portland OR 97201 (U.S.A.)

   Technical Support: support at       Other Questions: info at
                       WWW Site: