aligning NA sequences based upon translation

Allan Strand astrand at
Tue Mar 17 12:56:14 EST 1998

Hi All,

I'm looking for software that will align multiple nucleic acid
sequences based upon their translations into amino acid sequences.

That is, I would like the input and output of the algorithm to be
nucleic acid coding sequences, but I want the actual alignment to be
determined by the amino acid sequence implied by these NA sequences.

Allan E. Strand                Internet:   stranda at
Department of Biology          Phone:      (803) 953-8085
College of Charleston          Fax:        (803) 953-5453
Charleston, SC 29424