What happened to the EBI website?

Francois Jeanmougin pingouin at crystal.u-strasbg.fr
Mon May 4 09:44:38 EST 1998

In article <354dd01f.2930539 at netnews.upenn.edu>,
	alwang at doubt.com (Al Wang) writes:

> Does anyone know what's the current address for the European
> Bioinformatics Institute website? The old server appears to be gone.
>
> I'm trying to get a copy of clustalw 1.7, so if anyone knows where
> else this is archived, I'd appreciate it.

	Latest versions of both ClustalW and ClustalX and documentations
are available from :
ftp://ftp-igbmc.u-strasbg.fr/pub/

	Please let me know if it works well at your site.

						François.

P.S.: Anyway, ftp.ebi.ac.uk seems to be off...
--
François Jeanmougin     | groupe de bioinformatique / bioinformatics groupe
tel:(+33) 3 88 65 32 71 | IGBMC BP 163 67404 Illkirch France