publication-quality protein alignments

michael.baron at deletethis.bbsrc.ac.uk michael.baron at deletethis.bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue May 5 08:56:35 EST 1998

michael.baron at deletethis.bbsrc.ac.uk wrote:

> I have also posted it to Don Gilbert's iubio archive in the states, but
> I haven't checked where exactly it is filed. If you have problems
> getting hold of it, drop me a line.
>
> Michael

As an addendum, I checked the iubio archive, and it is not there at the
moment. HOWEVER, the previous version (v 1.08) was incorrectly labelled
by the guy who submitted it as v2.08. Check the date of anything you
download, it should be this year. The version is 2.01 (or 2.1, I'm not
professional enough to remember off-hand ;-) ).

cheers,

michael