Easter eggs

Jupiter Mak jupiterm at hkstar.com
Sat May 9 10:41:29 EST 1998

Dear everybody,

I can't believe my eyes! Where is the Easter eggs? Is here not the
Easter-eggs group?

Serial number? If you got the legal copy, I don't believe the program
not work and, I also don't believe you will not talk to the people who
sold this product to you! Going to make the funny joke on us? Think
again!

By the way, will the webmaster change the group name to
"alt.comp.software.pirate" or "alt.comp.software.advertisement.board"
later?

Just please don't fool me by the word of "easter.eggs", thank you!